Booked this as its so close to centre parcs
All staff very good at making you feel welcome
Room spotless, bed ok, but pillows bit too soft for me and other half.
Ate in the restaurant both nights of our stay,food was well presented and tasty!!
My wife had steak, and when it was served the waiter commented that he felt it may have been overcooked,as it was chargrilled on the outside,he offered to change it,but on cutting into it found it to be just right ,meadium rare.
This we thought goes to show the staff care about the food they are serving up.
We stayed in room 36 that faces the main road, so exspect some traffic noise,next time may ask for room facing carpark,
All in all a good place to stay
Will book again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the A11, A134 junction towards Norwich & Bury St. Edmunds, this hotel is ideally situated for exploring the heart of east Anglia. Surrounding features include Centre parks, Thetford high lodge forest centre & Snetterton race track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Thetford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Thetford Hotel Thetford
- Premier Inn Thetford Hotel Norfolk