We stayed here for 3 nights as a base to visit Norwich and Cambridge and a stay at center parcs. Stayed here with my mum, my 3yr old and 3 month old. Room was spacious enough, clean and very quiet. Breakfast was excellent. Table service for hot. There was building work going on during our stay but work didn't interfere with our stay. Room was serviced every day with clean towels and cups and bins emptied. We ate in the Warrener inn one evening on site, which is a good value family pub.
Thetford itself is a dilapidated town so not really worth a visit, but the train station has excellent connection so we used the trains to travel to local cities. Also great base for visiting Thetford Forest, however having spent 4 days at center parcs and the weather being wet and cold, we didn't go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the A11, A134 junction towards Norwich & Bury St. Edmunds, this hotel is ideally situated for exploring the heart of east Anglia. Surrounding features include Centre parks, Thetford high lodge forest centre & Snetterton race track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Thetford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Thetford Hotel Thetford
- Premier Inn Thetford Hotel Norfolk