“!!”

The Chase
Ranked #14 of 68 Restaurants in Thetford
Price range: US$1 - US$17
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family friendly pub/restaurant with amazing daily deals.
Bury st edmunds
“!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Came in for dinner as we like this place,
No clean table in the place for food!
Flies all over the table, empty plates, glasses and drink spills!!
Normally we are happy here but the fact the there's no one cleaning is disgusting! I've worked in this industry for nearly 10 years and have never seen tables left in that state!!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“staff were friendly”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I recently visited the chase with my mum and her partner... the service was very fast.. however when we went up to order our food the lady at the bar had no idea what she was doing.. the starters arrived very fast.. I ordered chicken batons which I was not very impressed with.. but the soup and mushrooms that my mum and partner ordered were good.... our main courses came about 5 mins after we had finished out starter which was good.. the main course was good and the onion rings were very good.. the only think I did not like about the chase was that w could not get parked in the car park... I would recommend going to the chase if you are looking for a no fuss family dinner.

• Visited April 2014
Thetford
“Cheap and less than cheerful”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Cold food.
Slow service.
All our plates were dirty :(
Condiments from previous meals crusted to our plates and cutlery which is disgusting.
Floor absolutely covered in food.
Ingredients missing from almost all our meals.
A lot of flies buzzing around the tables.
Overpriced for what it is and not a good experience at all.

Rating this place 1/10

Thetford
“Awful experience!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My partner and I and our 4 year old son went for what I thought was going to be a nice meal and to watch the football. When ordering my food I got told there was a 30min wait on food, which I said was fine. 1 hour later with a hungry child I go and ask for an update. At the bar were 4 other people complaining where there Food had got too! I asked to speak to the manager who told me that there was only one chef on because the others had called in sick, no apology and he was very RUDE! I got a full refund and left, we ended up at weatherspoons, where the staff were friendly we got our food within 15mins and it was a lot cheaper! I was disgusted and will not be returning! And to add to that the so called 'manager' gave me a fake number for the head office to complain!! Just awful!!

3 Thank Lou011209
Thetford, United Kingdom
“Budget food”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Have been to the chase once or twice for something to eat. I suppose you get what you pay for.
Not a lot. They could do with making sure that the food always comes out to the customer piping hot especially the chips etc.

• Visited February 2014