My business partner and I stayed there for a night a few weeks ago and had a lovely time. The manager who we had a meeting with next day regards a project we are working with was very helpful and accommodating to our requests and we are working with him at the end of the month.
We can not comment on the food as we did not have time to eat there - but the room and staff were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI througout the hotel in all of our totally refurbished bedrooms. Extremely popular being a pet friendly property so you don't have to leave your best friends at home, if you want excellent local produce and seafood then you should visit this ambient restaurant and boutique hotel, our fantastic local cuisine with efficient and friendly service, good local ale and fabulous surroundings you’ll experience this hotel. Recently totally refurbished and under new management, The Thomas Paine Hotel offers a new level of comfort and service. Situated within walking distance of many of the town's attractions, it makes an ideal base for exploring the area or for the businessman needing a good night's sleep. Steeped in history having been the birthplace of Thomas Paine who wrote the Rights of a man, come visit history in its making. Only 30 minutes from Cambridge and 20 minutes from Newmarket excellent for the races. Plenty of free car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Thomas Paine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historical Thomas Paine Thetford
- The Thomas Paine Hotel Thetford, Norfolk