First trip since being refurbished , and all looks brilliant. Welcomed by very friendly staff we ordered the seafood platter for two which was to die for! .... Very impressed with the rest room and loved the touch of a glass panel to view the cellar pumps . Will be back soon .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking a pretty, leafy Georgian square in the bustling seaside town of Wells-next-the-Sea, The Globe Inn is a great base for a break on the beautiful north Norfolk coast or an ideal spot for a pint of beer and some simple, home cooked food. Accredited with 4 stars and a silver award by Enjoy England, the Inn offers exceptional quality in all areas. We are also proud to have been approved by the Visit England Cyclists Welcome, Walkers Welcome and Welcome Pets schemes. There is a sun-filled courtyard for alfresco eating and dining and a perfect spot to read your morning paper whilst having breakfast. Take a short walk down Staithe Street to the quay and you’ll see fishermen setting out on a good tide for inshore crab, whelk and the passing sea trout and bass. The town offers a central base for the nearby beautiful Holkham Beach with more than four miles of golden sand, and the world-class bird watching sites of the Holkham Nature Reserve, Cley-next-Sea and Titchwell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Globe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Globe Hotel Wells-Next-The-Sea
- The Globe Inn Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk