Seaholm B&B
US$273
US$190
Priceline
  • Pool
The County Inn(North Berwick)
US$115
US$479
US$464
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Canty Bay House(North Berwick)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbass rockbay windowliterally stepsbed and breakfastseabird centreocean viewnothing is too muchvisited north berwickyogurtbreakfast was deliciouswonderful hospitalityan absolute gemsound of the wavesmy husband and i have justfabulous place to staybird watchingwe loved our stay
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I travelled with my family to a friend's Wedding in North Berwick. We were so happy to stay at Seaholm. Lorena is the best host ever! She makes you really feel like home, and cares for every single detail to make of your trip an absolutely fab experience. The breakfast was great and the rooms clean and nice. Location cannot be more beautiful, right in front of the sea. We absolutely recommend this choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ana A
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I had the unfortunate task of attending a young family-member's funeral and had booked to stay overnight at Seaholm. Lorena met me with kind words and a hug, both of which were gratefully received. I probably looked like I felt!
I was shown to my room which instantly became a sanctuary with stunning views without and textured luxury within. EXACTLY what I needed.
I slept with the window open, a mild breeze and the sound of waves and seabirds.
Breakfast of fresh fruits, toast, full English and fresh coffee was as I thought it would be. Delicious and nothing was too much trouble.
Only one complaint --- my stay was too short! Many, many thanks. This stay was balm to a very sad and distressed lady.

Room Tip: Nothing was too much trouble.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kym B
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We got a very warm welcome from the start , lovely comfortable rooms with a great view if u get the sea front view .. Breakfast was excellent and very tasty.

The owner gave us useful information of surrounding area and recommend good restaurants In the area

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Gazmaz80
Reviewed 17 April 2013

This B&B is in a fantastic location, right on the sea front, so we could hear the waves from our room, especially at high tide. Very clean, large room with a very comfortable bed. Lorena is cheerful and welcoming and gave us a lift to the station, which was much appreciated. North Berwick is a relaxing and interesting place, with a variety of eating places and lots of fresh air to blow the cobwebs away. We plan to return!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Lop66, Owner at Seaholm B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Thank you very much ! I do love my job and meeting people ! lorena

Reviewed 4 April 2013

This is a lovely B&B and run by the most helpful lady ever. Amazing position in beautiful North Berwick, fabulous views and so peaceful. Great breakfasts and very comfy beds and giant fluffy towels, loved it and will certainly return in the future.

Room Tip: We were at the back of the house but book early for a sea view
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesley F
Lop66, Owner at Seaholm B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this , thanks Lorena