We had a fantastic 3 night stay at the Seaholm for the Edinburgh Marathon festival in May. The sea view room was spectacular, beautifully decorated with stunning views of the coastline from a large bay window. Lorena was an excellent Hostess and couldn't do more for us during our stay, even providing a bottle of milk for our little boy on Sunday night when we forgot to get to the supermarket. He had a fantastic time on the beach, and borrowed buckets and spades from the B&B every morning before breakfast. Breakfast was also excellent, cereals, toast, fresh fruit salad and a full cooked option.
Would highly recommend and hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaholm is an original Victorian seaside house, open all year around . Seaholm is the ideal location for your golfing break; with over 15 golf courses nearby, Seaholm is perfectly located. Lovely views over the east beach, Bass Rock and Isle of May. Everybody is welcome at Seaholm!!! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seaholm Hotel North Berwick
- Seaholm Bed And Breakfast
- Seaholm B&B North Berwick, Scotland