“Beautiful B&B, with fantastic hostess.”
Review of Seaholm B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Berwick
Seaholm B&B
Ranked #2 of 26 North Berwick B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We had a fantastic 3 night stay at the Seaholm for the Edinburgh Marathon festival in May. The sea view room was spectacular, beautifully decorated with stunning views of the coastline from a large bay window. Lorena was an excellent Hostess and couldn't do more for us during our stay, even providing a bottle of milk for our little boy on Sunday night when we forgot to get to the supermarket. He had a fantastic time on the beach, and borrowed buckets and spades from the B&B every morning before breakfast. Breakfast was also excellent, cereals, toast, fresh fruit salad and a full cooked option.
Would highly recommend and hope to return soon.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank yorkie_robsons

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I spent three days in North Berwick on my "bucket list" golf trip to Scotland. We stayed at the Seaholm during this time. Lorena has an absolutely beautiful home with a fantastic view of the Firth of Forth (I had the seaside room). Breakfasts were first rate and Lorena goes out of her way to make sure you get what you want. I have no hesitation recommending Seaholm to anyone visiting this area.

Room Tip: If you can, request the front room with the Seaside view. All the rooms are very nice but this one...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank George S
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Two friends and I stayed at Seaholm for three nights on the first leg of our golfing trip in early May 2013. I can't add much to the nice reviews that have already been posted. Lorena was a wonderful hostess and the rooms were clean and comfy. Lorena served breakfast each morning to accommodate our early tee times. I loved the salmon and eggs. There was more food than we could eat! Note: the front room has the best views.

Room Tip: The front room has a scenic view of the Firth of Forth
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank sabram
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I travelled with my family to a friend's Wedding in North Berwick. We were so happy to stay at Seaholm. Lorena is the best host ever! She makes you really feel like home, and cares for every single detail to make of your trip an absolutely fab experience. The breakfast was great and the rooms clean and nice. Location cannot be more beautiful, right in front of the sea. We absolutely recommend this choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ana A
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I had the unfortunate task of attending a young family-member's funeral and had booked to stay overnight at Seaholm. Lorena met me with kind words and a hug, both of which were gratefully received. I probably looked like I felt!
I was shown to my room which instantly became a sanctuary with stunning views without and textured luxury within. EXACTLY what I needed.
I slept with the window open, a mild breeze and the sound of waves and seabirds.
Breakfast of fresh fruits, toast, full English and fresh coffee was as I thought it would be. Delicious and nothing was too much trouble.
Only one complaint --- my stay was too short! Many, many thanks. This stay was balm to a very sad and distressed lady.

Room Tip: Nothing was too much trouble.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kym B
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We got a very warm welcome from the start , lovely comfortable rooms with a great view if u get the sea front view .. Breakfast was excellent and very tasty.

The owner gave us useful information of surrounding area and recommend good restaurants In the area

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Gazmaz80
Reviewed 17 April 2013

This B&B is in a fantastic location, right on the sea front, so we could hear the waves from our room, especially at high tide. Very clean, large room with a very comfortable bed. Lorena is cheerful and welcoming and gave us a lift to the station, which was much appreciated. North Berwick is a relaxing and interesting place, with a variety of eating places and lots of fresh air to blow the cobwebs away. We plan to return!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux
The County Hotel
The County Hotel
#24 of 26 in North Berwick

Been to Seaholm B&B? Share your experiences!