I only stayed the one night but everything was good, and in mid-week it was very quiet. The owner is very helpful even giving me a lift to my meeting in the morning. I had a pleasant evening walking around the town and found a couple of good friendly pubs into the bargain. I have to go back some time in September and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaholm is an original Victorian seaside house, open all year around . Seaholm is the ideal location for your golfing break; with over 15 golf courses nearby, Seaholm is perfectly located. Lovely views over the east beach, Bass Rock and Isle of May. Everybody is welcome at Seaholm!!! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seaholm Hotel North Berwick
- Seaholm Bed And Breakfast
- Seaholm B&B North Berwick, Scotland