I have only just realised that I did not get around to writing a review for this excellent B&B! We stayed last Spring whilst visiting the Isle of May and Edinburgh and found it ideally situated for both being near the Scottish Seabird Centre and the railway station (20 minute walk).
We have never stayed in a nicer B&B, the room was lovely (we had the double on the ground floor), with a very comfy bed and our own private bathroom at the end of the corridor. There was a great selection of tea, coffee and biscuits in our room as well as the rather too tempting selection of sweet treats in the lounge (always kept well stocked!) There was also good free WiFi throughout the B&B.
Lorena could not have been more lovely and helpful, cooking us whatever we fancied for breakfast each morning, as well as afternoon tea and homemade cake every day! She even gave us a lift back up to the station on our last day.
In all we could not find fault with Seaholm, next time we will pay the extra to stay in the seaview room upstairs as the views out on to the Bass Rock are spectacular :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaholm is an original Victorian seaside house, open all year around . Seaholm is the ideal location for your golfing break; with over 15 golf courses nearby, Seaholm is perfectly located. Lovely views over the east beach, Bass Rock and Isle of May. Everybody is welcome at Seaholm!!! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seaholm Bed And Breakfast
- Seaholm Hotel North Berwick
- Seaholm B&B North Berwick, Scotland