“Good food at a good price ...”

The Grange Restaurant and Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in North Berwick
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Ate at the Grange on Saturday night 19th July '14, myself, husband and daughter. The food is very good at a very good price. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

6 of us turned up, tired and hungry. Service was fast and friendly, food was lovely (3 fish meals, 3 burgers, lots of yummy ice cream to satisfy the heavily pregnant one). Great stuff!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Staff were very welcoming and menu had interesting variations on the usual steakhouse menu. Decided against Fat Matt's challenge to eat a huge quantity of their delicious food, but over a 100 people have tried and only 7 have succeeded.
We enjoyed delicious variations on burgers and a really well-cooked steak.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Very nice restaurant in North Berwick. The service and the meal were first class at a reasonable price. I would certainly recommend for a lunch time visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This restauarant had been recommended to me by locals in North Berwick and I had eaten there on a previous trip last year and had an average experience. I tried twice in June of this year. On the first occasion I was turned away from an empty restaurant at 5.30 because they had bookings at 6. I gave them another chance the following day and had the steak. Instead of being well done as I had asked, it was charred. The prices are high for such an avergae experience.

1  Thank Richard M