“Not impressed”
Review of Lucky House

Lucky House
Ranked #35 of 41 Restaurants in North Berwick
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The best Cantonese restaurant we've visited
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Poor food not at all impressed. Very dry spare ribs on a bed of shredded lettuce with a slice of lemon..Where's the BBQ sauce? Shredded fried chicken sweet & sour sauce...again lack of sauce very dry and chewy.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank brian s

Newton Aycliffe
“Nice food”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Visited for sit in meal on Sunday evening. We were the only people in the restaurant although the take aways were busy. We had hot and sour soup, one veggie version which were very nice. The prawn crackers were really good. We were both happy with our mains and spoke with the friendly owner who told us stories about the famous golfers who had eaten in the restaurant and showed us the photographs. All in all, nice food and £50 bill for two including several drinks so not too pricey.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank DeborahWG
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“not so lucky!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Ordered a take away always been okay in the past ,but not tonight.Chilli and honey spare ribs were swimming in sauce and couldn't taste the chilli and the other dishes we got all tasted the same.Really disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Caroline S
“Good food”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Went here as part of a weekend away. Having been going to north berwick for years, I remember visiting the place years ago in the 90s. Was good to go back again. The food was great. Things are kept simple but effective. Had the king prawn in chilli/garlic/sweet, and also the schezuan shredded chicken. Fried rice, salt & spicy chips, and soft noodles on the side. All perfect and very tasty. Had a bottle of wine (Rioja) which was dearer than others but it was great and you get what you pay for I suppose. Will go back for sure.

1 Thank Fonz82
“Good stuff”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I really love their food. I would definitely visit them again. I recommend them to anyone who love Chinese food. I am Asian but I still love their food. I really dig it. This is like the best Chinese food I've ever had. Amazing stuff.