My husband and I recently stayed at this B&B for one night. We asked for a room away from the road, as we are light sleepers and were given a lovely, large orom on the top floor to the rear. Room was nicely furnished, large bed, tea/coffee making facilities and a bathroom with a shower only. I thought the room was lovely.
Unfortunately I thought the breakfast was disappointing. The staff were pretty rushed off their feet so service abit slow. No fruit, yogurts, pastries, only orange juice on offer, limited range of cereals. The cooked breakfast was nice though.
All in all, I would recommend the B&B, although think it is on the pricey side for what you get, £120.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No 12 Quality Street B&B is bed and breakfast accommodation with a unique, homely, hotel experience and a recently refurbished bistro style restaurant- Signals Bistro. Our bedrooms and en suites have been refurbished in 2015. Family owned and operated we welcome individuals, groups and families to No. 12 Quality Street where personal service and attention to detail is our number one priority. No. 12 Is situated in the heart of North Berwick, just a stone's throw from some of the town's many attractions, and just 20 miles from Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your No. 12 Quality Street B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 12 Quality Street Hotel North Berwick
- No. 12 Quality Street B&B North Berwick, Scotland