“Proper, freshly cooked food at realistic prices!”
Review of Pityme Inn

Pityme Inn
Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in Wadebridge
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You are sure of a warm friendly welcome at The Pityme Inn, we serve great pub food and a good selection of beers wines and spirits from the award winning St.Austell brewery. we welcome families and dogs are allowed in the bar area.try giving us a visit,we think you'll come back for more.
Wadebridge, United Kingdom
“Proper, freshly cooked food at realistic prices!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I make no apology for writing another EXCELLENT review for Pityme Inn. We have visited several times recently and enjoyed the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere from hosts, Steve and Karen and their lovely team.
We enjoyed delicious bar snacks on two occasions, try the steaks they are excellent and full of flavour, and then were tempted by puddings. I enjoyed Steve's homemade chocolate moouse.
On two other occasions, we have enjoyed a family Sunday Lunch. Beautifully cooked, freshly carved generous portions of meats with real vegetables to help yourself to!
I really recommend this welcoming, real Cornish pub, you'll be sure of a warm welcome and excellent value for money. If you are holidaying in the area, it is certainly worth a visit!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Stuthejeweller

“Excellent”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Been for a Sunday roast today it was yummy. The staff were lovely even though they was very busy. Will defiantly be going back again.

• Visited April 2014
“Good Friday”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

What a great night. Good basket meals, yes in a basket, brill kids meals and the moules, mussels from a local beach were delicious !!! Well worth a trip. They had entertainment on in the evening and Shut the Box with over £500 to be won! No I wasn't that lucky, but great fun when Karen ,the Landlady bought the key back for £120. Someone had a good evening!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Penniandpaul
Dawlish, United Kingdom
“Superb Food”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My wife & I ate in the restaurant late March.
We first went into the pub at lunchtime to view the menu and have a quick drink while reserving our table.
The staff were as warm as the welcoming fire when we entered and were so friendly.
When returning for our meal a few hours later, again, we were met with a very warm welcome and one member of the staff remembered my name, which pleased me no end, not because it was a difficult name but just the fact he remembered me from just a short visit earlier on.

The beer, St Austell brewery 'Tribute' draught, was just superb and went down a treat.
The meal, well, that was just as good.
I started with the Thai Fishcakes which tasted great (I am not a lover of Thai food but really enjoyed these) while my wife started with the smoked Mackerel, which was just as beautiful as the fishcakes. (We had a bit of a swap. LOL)
For the main course, we both had the rump Steak with all the trimmings, mine rare to medium, and the wife medium. Both were cooked to perfection and and most enjoyable.
So, if you are in the area, you cannot go wrong if you visit here.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank CPv2
Wadebridge, United Kingdom
“Lovely warm atmosphere and fantastic food!!!!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I live in Rock and regularly go to The Pityme for lunch/dinner. Always fresh food and the chef is excellent. Any requirements you need, he will do for you. A good selection of local fish too. The Sunday roast is lovely. The staff are all so welcoming and always smiling. Brilliant all round!!!

• Visited March 2014