“3·5stars rally”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Went here for our Chinese fix. The set meal was tasty and reasonably priced. The service was good and friendly. No complaints, apart from a party of drunken fools. Hopefully others won't have to put up with this

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I've had take out from this Chinese and quite frankly I should have learnt from the first time...

On this occasion I ordered king prawns in oyster sauce and some egg fried rice. To describe the oyster sauce as such is a gross missell...King prawns in gravy would have been closer to the mark. And not particularly nice gravy at that. The egg fried rice had absolutely no flavour to it at all... I have to wonder if they are aware of the basic concepts of seasoning! To add insult to injury the prawn crackers were chewy and tasted like they had been made hours prior to the order.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me...

1  Thank Bonniewa
Reviewed 2 July 2014

And open on Monday evenings, which many places are not. We had a set meal for two which was pretty good, although The banana fritter was a bit greasy. Would recommend and use again.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The night we went (a Friday) there was an all you can eat for £18.95 offer - you just order from the menu whatever you like, and you won't pay more than that. What we ordered came to less than that (but believe me, it was plenty) so they just charged us the cost on the menu. The staff were very friendly and pleasant. However, the food wasn't very exciting - just bog standard provincial English Chinese restaurant stuff. Nothing wrong with it, but nothing you'd remember.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The service is always brilliant. The waitresses always try their hardest. The food is very good but not 100% authentic Chinese. The dessert menu could be made bigger though. Overall, very good.

1  Thank 352Tom