“Lovely!”

Description: Think this place used to called Noahs Ark
Wadebridge, United Kingdom
“Lovely!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

A great place for tea, cake.... and more. Right in the centre of town. Friendly, helpful staff and an interesting and varied menu. Healthy lunches, naughty (but nice) cakes. All home made on the premises. Highly recommended.

Kaliningrad
“Lovely GF alternatives with minimum fuss”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We found this pretty much by accident, strolling in Wadebridge and seeing they had outside tables. We had the quiche/tart with the gluten free crust -- both of us, although DH is not wheat intolerant. Thoroughly delicious, we both agreed. Great coleslaw and a yummy balsamic/mustard salad dressing for the mixed green salad. I then noticed they have gf scones, and clearly label things gluten free, dairy free, etc.
I don't like to make a big fuss because I am only intolerant, not coeliac, but the way Manna do this is ideal.
Very friendly efficient staff, and very reasonable prices for the quantity and quality of the food.
We aren't usually in Wadebridge, but if we come again, we will eat here for sure.
I heartily recommend Manna.

Weybridge, United Kingdom
“Stopped off here whilst cycling the Camel Trail”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Having covered over 25 miles cycling the Trail, we stopped off in Wadebridge for tea and cakes. We popped in here and the staff were friendly and helpful with the service being swift and polite. The tea and cakes filled the spot as we then headed back to Padstow. The premises are bright and pleasant and there is a toilet which is very clean and tidy. Please note that they do not take cheques or credit cards

Bude, Cornwall, UK
“Stop for Tea and stay for ...”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I cannot find adequate words, I stopped for morning tea and cake, and wished that I had time to stay for lunch. I shall make this tea room a destination attraction when I next visit Wadebridge. I was astonished to find good Gluten Free options with such taste and texture! Well done, excellent Customer Care! Thank you.

1 Thank Ric438
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Lovely tea stop”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Visited recently for tea and cake with grandchildren. Scones were very high quality and the tinys finished all their cake with gusto. Lovely staff and so clean and tidy. Must go back for breakfast one day!

• Visited May 2014