“Delicious fudge!”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Delicious fudge!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We sampled a few different fudges and all were delicious! in the end I bought vanilla and it was fantastic. Didn't last long though and I did think it was a little overpriced. Gentleman in the shop was very friendly and knowledgable. Great name and lovely looking shop too!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Darren T

London
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“yummy fudge”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

great choice of all different flavours and very helpful staff . you can ask to sample differen t flavours of fudge before you buy .

Visited October 2013
2 Thank shnookle
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best fudge in the world”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I love fudge and I have had a lot, and I can honestly say this is the best one I've tasted yet! It's crumbly yet melts in your mouth, deliciously sweet but not sickeningly so. The vanilla was my personal favourite, but the maple one was also great, as well as the peanut butter one. We went back to get some three times, absolutely wonderful!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank CamilleP7
Nottingham, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Wet cubes of sugar”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I visited this place last year and was ok so thought we would go back. This year it was horrible worst fudge I have ever had. First wasps every where & climbing all over the fudge (door curtains are there to prevent this you can even get one in pink to match your pink shop) The fudge was like a sugar cube you get for your tea but larger that had been soak a few seconds and left for 5 minute not much flavour at all and just raw sugar gristly to. The whole theme of the store is lovely and inside is fun to look at but the fudge huge thumbs down save you money and buy from one of the fudge shops in Newquay more flavour nice and soft and smooth and taste like fudge.

Visited September 2013