“Wow! The most amazing sandwich I've ever had”

Cherry Trees Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Padstow
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Cafe, Fast food, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
“Wow! The most amazing sandwich I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We only had a sandwich from the takeaway, but it was the best sandwich I've ever had. Really nice fresh door step bread and filled with plenty of filling. Will definatly remember this little place for next time

York
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had a beautiful panini, followed by the most scrumptious raspberry and coconut cake. I have eaten in cherry trees several times this summer, and every single time it has been nothing less than delicious, not only is the food first class, but the friendliness and service is also second to none. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food served by friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Even though there were 8 of us, the people of cherry Trees fitted us in with very little wait. I found it so hard to pick off of the menu which is definitely a good thing. I then was feeling extra greedy and had a cream tea after my sandwich. Some of the best scones I have ever had. You will not be disappointed.

“Cakes cakes cakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Fantastic cream tea and cakes here. Very tasty and staff friendly and helpful. It's a must try if you're visiting Padstow.

• Visited August 2014
London
“Absolutely Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have visited Padstow several years and each time we make a bee-line for this place. The food is amazing! My wife loves Emma's triple chocolate cake and her carrot cake is incredible. The savoury food is just as good as the cakes. I had bubble and squeak cakes with shredded ham and eggs while my wife had the Cornish breakfast. Both were well cooked and very tasty.
Overall this place is fantastic and I cannot recommend it enough. If you're in Padstow you must go and try their cakes!!

Visited August 2014