“London Inn”
Review of The London Inn

The London Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Nightlife in Padstow
More attraction details
Owner description: The London inn has been an inn since 1803 ,originaly 3 fishermans cottages .Offering the largest selection of ales in padstow .we have 3 rooms for bed and breakfast .we hold the excellence of serving cask ale award .serving good food in our wheel house restuarant and bar meals .Proper ale! Proper Food! Proper Job !
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We always pop in when were in Padstow, which is once or twice a year! The fact that we always visit says it all really! Nice place nice atmosphere! I've only just realised that they have rooms.....I might consider a stay there for a change, instead of the Metropole. (Just an aside really....I wonder how much racket was going on to be asked to keep the noise down)!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

We met friends on the street outside the Inn. It started raining so we went into the Inn 2 bottles of champagne and a number of beers later the rain had stopped and we left. But its a great pub, warm, welcoming and traditional.

LOVE IT.

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Being told to keep our noise down in a pub I remember this place as a good old hearty cornish pub in padstow town with atmosphere and excellent staff well there's certainly not that anymore ! Its a shame really ! Changed hands by the looks of things ! Not like it use to be I'm afraid ! Certainly won't be returning

7  Thank rabeto
thelondoninn, Owner at The London Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for your comments which we appreciate. The London Inn is still a good old hearty pub for the enjoyment of all our most welcomed customers. However this is a family pub which welcomes children of all ages, the language and noise being used on this occasion was inappropriate to other customers.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We loved the ambiance here and they served a great pint, one of the best we tried in Padstow... and we tried a few!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

For over twenty years I have called in here for a very nice pint to get away from the crowds in Padstow.it used to be a haven but they have installed a TV in the bar which was showing MTV.what a shame.

1  Thank Michael W
thelondoninn, Owner at The London Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

hi thankyou for your comment . There has been a tv installed in this pub for around 16 years now has not just been put in . mtv would not have been playing as we do not have sky . But I expect another music channel was .Which I don't really agree playing we normally have background music and I tell the staff not to put on the music channels obviously I was not there that day if I was the tv would not have been on !

regards tim tutton (landlord)