The Seafood Restaurant Accommodation
Treglos Hotel(Constantine Bay)(Great Value!)
US$185
St. Moritz Hotel(Wadebridge)
US$161
US$156
  • Restaurant
All reviewsseafood restaurantturbotrick steinfruits de merst neotsroof terracethe set lunch menucomfy roomlovely bathroommini baroysterscar parkfour poster bedstayed two nightsbirthday treatwinter breakvisited padstow
Reviewed 5 January 2011

Honestly, if you don't enjoy staying at the Seasood Restaurant I fear you may have a screw loose. I have found the cleanliness of the rooms, the friendliness of the staff and the food to be of the highest standards time and time again. We always stay 'out of season' and will return again before the Spring. Would I recommend this hotel to a friend??... I would recommend it to my worst enemy (but tell him it's at it's best in summer!).

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barffy
Reviewed 27 December 2010

Lovely hotel with views of the water through big double glass doors,which unfortunately were locked and unable to be opened, as the key could not be turned in the lock.Relaxed low key beachside ambience in the rooms and a fabulous bathroom.Fresh milk in the fridge was a nice touch,as were the lovely bathroom accessories.Room got a bit warm during the night despite turning the central heating off at the wall. The meal in the restaurant was generous in amount and very tasty.Because it was the week before Christmas the restaurant was not very busy,so the issues of cramping were not an issue.All in all a lovely break and I would totally recommend it for a stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2010

I stayed at The Seafood Restaurant with my family to celebrate my mum and aunty's birthday. The hotel itself is very modern with lots of character. We stayed in the St Neot room which was lovely and very clean! The bathroom was adorable with Molton Brown shampoo and body wash and the beds were extremely comfy. The only negative was that the duvet was quite thick so I did get hot through the night, but over-all a really really nice room. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was very fresh. I had the English Breakfast. We did eat in the restaurant in the evening and the food was very fresh and tasty, there is so much to choose from on the menu you really are spoilt for choice! After reading the previous reviews on TA about the restaurant being cramped I do wonder what people expect and I must say there was a great atmosphere when we were there. I suppose everyone has their preferences. Over-all a great hotel and I would highly recommend it as it was a great experience.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2010

Third visit to the Seafood Restaurant and the food remains imaginative and well-prepared. However as an earlier review commented, it does feel rather cramped, with very little room between tables. As such it felt like we were with a party of 60 rather than three. Service is friendly and relaxed although minor gripes are not being offered drinks on arrival and being served throughout the evening by seven different staff; some consistency would have been nice. Regardless, the food is truly excellent and that after all is the main reason for going.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2010

Great hotel and location .
Room and bathroonm were very large but we had the courtyard room which meant we could not open the blinds ,because people could see it so making it very dark.
Ate in the restaurant and had a great meal
Would recommend hotel but not that room

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple