My family and I have fallen in love with Cornwall and visit several times a year and always seem to end up in this great spot. It's a lovely place to have a drink and watch the boats in the harbour. The staff are always polite and friendly and the food has always been delicious. I'm sure we will be visiting for many years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling within sight of the open sea at the mouth of the tranquil Camel Estuary, Padstow, in Cornwall, has always been a thriving fishing port and commercial centre for north Cornwall. At the heart of the town and overlooking the medieval harbour is the Old Custom House, now a stylish and intimate place to stay. Standing on the quayside, the Old Custom House is still one of the finest buildings in the town. Today it is famous for its fine food, award winning ales, elegant, intimate accommodation and for its luxurious Beauty Studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Old Custom House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Custom House Hotel Padstow
- Old Custom House Padstow
- Old Custom House Inn Padstow, Cornwall