I am a seasoned business traveller within the UK and experience many different types of hotel. Due to working within the area for a three week period I needed a hotel close to Plymouth and a colleague recommended the Plantation House... Well what I can say... The hotel is in a wonderful setting and the rooms in which I have stayed have been spacious and well appointed.. Richard the proprieter and his lovely wife and quite franky the best chefs I have come across in such a setting and the food they have served me over the last three weeks I can only describe as outstanding... This hotel has a real sense of old fashioned customer service which is something i see rarely is this day and age... There is only one hotel I will be booking when I come down to this area again and I'm so glad I found it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former rectory, this eight bedroom boutique hotel and restaurant,nestling on the sunny side of the river Erme valley, now provides a luxurious blend of rural hospitality and stylish sophistication with a strong emphasis on food. Log fires in the winter, breakfast on the terrace in the summer, yummy new bathrooms. Innovative, classical cooking from the highly experienced chef/patron. Fabulous beaches, Dartmoor, Plymouth, Totnes, Dartmouth, Eden project all close at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotels.com so you can book your Plantation House Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Hotel Ermington
- Plantation House Hotel And Restaurant Ermington, Devon