“Great Breakfast”
Review of The Grazing Cow

The Grazing Cow
Ranked #15 of 74 Restaurants in Honiton
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We called in for breakfast hubby had the large with scrambled egg. And was very pleased. I had the sausage and mushroom bab lovely. Pot off tea for 2 set us up for the day. Staff lovely and well done the cook. Very clean and pleasant staff.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way from Torquay back home to Eastbourne. My husband had a lovely English breakfast, which he enjoyed, loved the bacon. I had the most perfect Sausage Bap, it was super delicious, very hard to get right in most places in my opinion. But the floury bap and fabulous local sausage, with a tasty relish was the best! Can't wait to go back and try the ploughmans and other tempting dishes! Love it here.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Found this little Gem on our way to Dartmouth, smallish Café but Spotless and very friendly Staff, I had a beautiful and so fresh Bacon Bap and a nice cup of coffee, my Husband had a Bacon Sandwich and Coffee, boy was it good! Building going on in the back hope its a bigger café and maybe a Farm shop, not sure. On the way out went into the Ladies Loo, spotless and very nice soap and Hand cream. Will pop in again if we are around this way, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

What a beautifully kept cafe great staff my little lad was whining and the lovely girls brought him out some pans and paper to keep him quiet while I ate my breakfast poached eggs with salmons amazing
Thanks grazing cow
See you soon

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I stopped in for a quick cream tea; warm welcome, choice of plain or fruit scones, (warm), choice of jam, (generous helpings of), generous lovely clotted cream.
The décor is lovely, and they are having a new restaurant built from scratch, open in the summer, and the existing café will become a farm shop.
I can't wait!
Tip: slow down in good time when approaching by car, and look out of the large "open" sign. There's masses of good parking, in sight of the café, and they're putting in a good children's play area and outdoor seating too.
Well done!