“Best cream tea!”

Royal Oak Farm
Ranked #4 of 76 Restaurants in Honiton
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Exeter, England, United Kingdom
“Best cream tea!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Living in Devon for over 30 years, this is the best cream tea I've had! Wonderful home made strawberry jam, lashings of cream.........I'm salivating at the memory. You will not be disappointed!

My sat nav took me to within about a mile of the farm but I was on the right road. I just kept going until I saw the signs at the farm entrance. Plenty of free parking and an interesting farm shop and pick your own facility.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Miriam624

Taunton, United Kingdom
“The best cream tea in Devon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We visited as recommended and was not disappointed!

Fabulous cream tea!

Value for money, you will not be disappointed either.

Whitstable, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scrumptious cream tea,beautifully presented”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We went for a lunch and cream tea with my mum and grandma and it was delicious.We all ate homemade quiche followed by a Devonshire Cream Tea.The fine bone china tea set and quaint surroundings made this a real day to remember.All the facilities were very clean and the staff were all polite anf helpful.You will not be able to resist buying some of the homemade jam afterwards.A real treat for all the family!!I would highly recommend this to everyone!!!

Waltham Cross, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Accommodation at Royal Oak Farm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We have just spent 3 days in a very comfortable ground floor accommodation "Orchard View" at
Royal Oak Farm, Cotleigh Nr Honiton Devon. Double Bed, Kitchen, Wet Room, Central Heating.
Outside the Orchard, Swimming Pool, lovely Garden where one morning we saw deer grazing.
Around the corner the farm Shop and Tea Shop ( best cream tea's in the west) home made scones and jam all served with lovely china and lovely,girls we will return.

1 Thank Shortmat
“Best cream tea ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

On holiday in Honiton and went here twice. Truly the best cream tea I've ever had. It is the most gorgeous setting, the first time just two of us went (with a baby) and we sat in the lounge which is gorgeously chintzy. Went again today and sat in the lovely garden in blazing sunshine with the kids having a wonderful time exploring the garden. Such a lovely welcome from the owner and amazing freshly baked scones off lovely china with loads of homemade jam and clotted cream. I wish I lived here! I would be here every day!

1 Thank Katie S