“Delicious Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

As a vegetarian, I love eating here, especially Tofu. The food is delicious and the staff are very accommadating. Its also very good for meat-eaters too

2  Thank Anne M

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Last minute, unplanned visit that turned out to be one of the best meals we have had for a long time. Excellent in all aspects. The food was superbly tasty, the service was really good and the whole experience a delight. Booked to go back again! Highly recommend the whole sea bass (done in one of 4 ways) and the Jungle Curry which was first rate. If you like Thai food you will be impressed.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I've eaten here three or four times in the last 12 months, and each time come away feeling relaxed and well fed. I'm not a huge Thai-food fan but Sawatdee is consistently good, with fresh food well presented in simple and clean style. The family run business is very friendly, and good with children, so I would recommend it if in Honiton. I know of others who have been there more than I have, and they would say the same.

1  Thank GrumpyGInvernes
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The food is really beautiful here, it's some of the best Thai I've ever had and I've tried quite a lot of Thai in my life. We had starters and then green curry for our mains. The curry was perfectly flavoured and spiced, it really was delicious. We had our toddler with us, the restaurant was really accommodating and she loved the food too!
I rarely find a restaurant that I like as much as this one, the food really is wonderful.....we will be regulars!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Unfortunately I'm not an expert on Thai food, but entered the restaurant to opt for something different.

I was very impressed by the restaurant's feel and was made to feel warmly welcomed.

The Thai Green curry tasted great - not too hot or mild! Properly presented and the ingredients looked of good quality.

Also, nice to try coconut juice for the first time ever.

Thanks for a decent meal!

1  Thank Sam H