“Amazing burgers”

Add it.
Ali's Kebab House
Ranked #57 of 74 Restaurants in Honiton
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We treat ourselves once a month to abacon burger with cheese n it is consistently good. Best burger I have ever had.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I visited Ali's on valentines day with my friend after a few drinks in Honiton. I was so overwhelmed by the menu choices; I proposed! The friendly staff even upgraded my kebab to large as congratulations!! Not sure what I preferred. The kebab was fresh out of a little tub and salad only slightly brown. Best day ever

1  Thank Crasanova
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This place is amazing, i cannot tell ya howz good it is, I have the crispy cookie balls with getzi green sauce. It was mind blowing, by amazing siemese twin had the hot and spicy fas. Wow she felt every inch of it squeeze down her throat. Said it left a lovely flavour in her mouth afterwards. Well will defiantly go there again when we both need satisfying.

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Amazing kebabs even my banker loved it. I wouldn't want to eat anywhere else in Honiton. Taking my wife there for Valentine

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Great quality kebabs with good selection of sauces.Friendly service and value for money.After 18.00 hours free parking in Co-op car park on Dowell Street.