“Charming host and lovely food!”

Antonio's Trattoria
Ranked #19 of 83 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Price range: US$12 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family run Traditional Italian Trattoria,serving pasta , meat and fish dishes. Please note that we are a seasonal business and close from October - March
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a lovely, relaxed meal here. The restaurant owner is a very charming man who was happy to engage in conversation about the food.
We both enjoyed our food which was tasty and generously sized! A particular standout was the sea bass!

1  Thank Ally S

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stumbled across this restaurant whilst camping in Lyme Regis.
Antonio himself is a perfect host, making us feel really welcome.
The food we had was excellent. Even though my kids are quite fussy eaters, they happily ate everything.
Would definitely eat there again if I was in the area.

1  Thank paul e
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Brilliant little restaurant and loverly food and customers.

Well recommended. Loved the pasta and ambiance.

1  Thank Alan T
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were recommended to dine at Antonio's for our anniversary after hearing good reviews from family. However, we were bitterly disappointed.

I will start on a positive note. The restaurant was a nice enough inside, quaint and cosy inside. However as it started to fill up, it became unpleasant.

Food was NOT homemade. My wife had stuffed pasta that was identical to Tesco's stuffed pasta. It looked and tasted far too processed to be homemade.

The food was also over priced. For what I paid I would have expected to have received larger portion size.

Service was also questionable. It felt rushed and over-stretched with just Antonio and a waitress.

Overall, felt ripped off and disappointed as we expected much better.

Perhaps we had the wrong items on the menu, but still, felt ripped off and wont return.

3  Thank RSmyt
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Home cooked, family run and lovely food. Specials daily and a full explanation about the menu and wine from the passionate Italian owner who serves you.