“Fantastic broadchurch walking tour!”
Review of L L Tours

L L Tours
Ranked #5 of 7 Tours in Lyme Regis
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise, Coach & Walking Tours Walking Tours include: Jane Austen, Broadchurch, Mary Anning, French Lieutenant's Woman. Custom tours for all needs.
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

We contacted Natalie before our holiday to west bay as we were interested in seeing the sights and filming locations if broadchurch. Natalie was fantastic even before we met her sorting out the date for us so we didn't miss out in the tour. Upon meeting Natalie she was warm and welcoming. The tour was fantastic and Natalie showed us a lot of filming locations with extra behind the scene facts and photos. As well as broadchurch Natalie told us stories about west bay and historical facts which was fascinating! Even my 8 year old who obviously hasn't seen broadchurch (too young) enjoyed the tour and enjoyed Natalie's stories. He has been talking about it ever since. If you were a fan if broadchurch this walking tour is a must for any fan!! Thanks Natalie !

4  Thank Kevin T
in 22 reviews
"company"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed this walk. Our guide (Natalie) had a wealth of information about Jane Austen's stay in Lyme Regis, as well as the various 'Persuasion' locations. It brought the Musgrove's visit to Lyme very much to life.

2  Thank Sea_shell61
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We went on the Mary Anning walk and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was very informative and made me want to buy the books that we spoke about and read them to find out some more. The walk was extensive and worthwhile. These informative walks are what holidays should be about learning the history seeing things you wouldn't have seen otherwise. Thank you for a fantastic afternoon :)

1  Thank Jack R
Reviewed 19 April 2013

A large group of us recently went on the Jane Austen themed walk around Lyme. Despite the wet and wild weather, we had a fabulous time! Natalie our guide was informative and engaging and had lots of fascinating background information. She's very professional but also has a relaxed, friendly presentation style, enhanced by the Regency costume she wore during our tour. It wasn't ideal clothing considering the weather but she was a real trooper :D

I'd highly recommend a Literary Lyme walking tour if you are planning to visit Lyme Regis, and remember to take a camera and comfy walking shoes :)

2  Thank LizHanbury
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Our very knowledgeable guide Natalie took us round Lyme Regis in less than perfect weather, and despite the fact that we were far better dressed for it than she was, gave us a fascinating and hugely informative literary tour. I felt I had learned so much about Lyme and its literary associations, and would recommend this walk highly. When I go back to Lyme, as I surely will, I shall look forward to taking another of the themed walks - the John Fowles walk sounds very much up my street (as it were).

1  Thank ProvincialLady