Rhododendron House B&B
US$143
US$105
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
All reviewswindow seatb bwide choice of cerealsfriendly homeadjoining roomsrelaxed staylarge bedroomlovely bathroomfriendly hostsfresh fruitthank you for a lovelyone night stayfull english breakfastriver cottagezoemarklyme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 January 2013

We could not have wished for a warmer welcome and we had a really wonderful stay. Zoe and Mark were the perfect hosts throughout. They have a lovely home which is clean and comfortable and cook a mean breakfast. We will most definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jonathon73
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Mark & Zoe made us feel very welcome at their lovely B&B, we decended on them Friday evening, 4 adults, two teenagers and nothing was too much trouble. Accommodation was spacious with lovely decor, clean rooms with lots of nice homely touches.
We enjoyed home-cooked breakfast and felt very much at home.
Zoe even offered to take us into Lyme on the Saturday evening.
Personal touches go a long way and we will certainly be back next year.
Thank you for making our week-end very special :-) x

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Karenjayne09
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Nice and friendly, scrupulously clean B*B in Lyme Regis. Peace and quiet. Lovely family, friendly but not intrusive. Packed my breakfast up for me so I could eat it on my walks. Up a hill on edge of town -15 mins lovely walk downhill to the sea. 30 mins exercise uphill home!

highly recommend

Room Tip: solo travel means have to pay more for room but felt this was worth it for my 2 nights.
2  Thank Jillofthenorth
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Always a lovely warm welcome from Mark, Zoe and the kids. I love staying here and have tried all the rooms on my visits to Lyme ! They are all beautifully decorated and very restful after a long day on the beach. Big hearty breakfasts every morning and I like the fact you get to meet and talk to the other guests over the communal breakfast table. I have great memories of one particular visit when I went down for the annual Fossil Festival. Every morning myself and the other guests all ate breakfast and discussed what activities we were all going to get up to that day, then in the evening we all sat out on the Veranda and chatted quietly about what amazing things we had seen and the experts we had met ! Brilliant. The younger members of the family are charming and polite as well, and love helping out. Zoe is also fab for local information on buses, taxis, parking, tides etc. A very relaxed B&B where you are made to feel very welcome whatever your reason for being there. Can't wait to be going back.

Room Tip: The double with the ensuite has a lovely window seat and is rather romantic. I would recommend it for couples.
2  Thank denise s
Reviewed 20 September 2012

what a warm welcome from zoe and mark and their family. great location, great food, great rooms, great stay - what more can i say.
was travelling solo, but zoe was so helpful and informative on local sight-seeing that my stay of 4 days was not enough!!!!
will stay again when in lyme regis!!!!!

1  Thank karenloveheart