“best on the harbour”

Ranked #26 of 84 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Tasty fresh and filling. Good freindy staff if a little too cool for his own good at times! But all in good fun. The best breakfast I have had on the harbour by far I will be back.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Hubby and I were visiting Lyme Regis today and decided to have lunch in this pub. We wish we hadn't bothered, I ordered cod and chips it was disgusting burnt hard batter containing approx. 3 ounces of cod (no flaky fillet). The cod (?) Was tasteless and the chips dry and bland. I am in my sixties and have had countless pub meals but I can honestly say it was the worst meal ever, I left the majority of it and now wish I had asked for my money back and not walked out leaving the mea!.

1  Thank glorybe47
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Excellent food and a reasonable price, considering the tourist location. Sitting out overlooking the Cobb was very pleasant.
Only downside was the soft drinks were from plastic bottles, so a bit on the flat side.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We ate here a few times at easter 2013 and I have to say it was excellent. We like our sea food and the food we had here was some of the best we have ever had. The moules were properly prepared with a thicker than normal creamy garlic sauce that was stunning. I had the scallops and baked crab, both were excellent.

We had our two young daughters with us who also liked the food and they especially liked the board games in the back room.

another bonus is they serve a really cold thatchers gold.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is a smallish pub, right on marine parade overlooking the beach at Lyme, it's always busy in the summer and has a good menu with plenty of fresh fish.
The food we had was nicely served, by friendly staff.
I would definitely visit this pub again.