“Lovely old house with a warm welcome”

Kersbrook Guest Accommodation
Ranked #23 of 45 Lyme Regis B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 February 2014

A lovely old house close to the beach and town with off road parking. We received a warm welcome and Alison and Alex couldn't do enough for us. The bedding was good quality and we had a couple of great nights sleep followed by a fantatic breakfast. The full English was great but you should also try the smoked haddock. What more could one want from a bed and breakfast establishment!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy B B

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I tried to book this hotel as a treat for my wife who was doing a course nearby.
They never confirmed my booking, nor did they respond to my request for confirmation and eventually I gave up and found a nice hotel nearby.. Its a shame when people cannot show the courtesy of a reply but in the end its their loss.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stevemj01
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My husband and I have just stayed for the weekend and found the hosts Alex and Alison very pleasant and welcoming. Stayed in a lovely spacious room overlooking the garden and had a good nights sleep with lovely warm duvet. Breakfast was very tasty and plentiful and the service was excellent. Only improvements we could see to improve the ensuite would be to have a hand towel rail and maybe a shelf to put our washbags/toothbrushes on etc. But this hasn't detracted from our stay at all and we look forward to returning in the future. Very well positioned for the harbour and shops.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy B
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I needed somewhere to stay at short notice and was lucky, it being January, that they had one room. I turned up late at night and, despite this, was welcomed in an efficient and warm way. the owners bent over backwards to accommodate us and were helpful, welcoming and organised. We had a very comfortable stay and a delicious breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank berry54v1
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My wife an I spent a a night hear between Christmas and new year. We really enjoyed ourselves. The hotel is great, we stayed in a room in the thatch, it was clean, tidy and comfy. THe location was perfect for a gentle walk into to Lyme or to join the coast path.

The breakfast was good, especially the mushrooms.

I have no idea why others in the past have been unkind. They must have been staying somewhere else.

We will go back

Room Tip: Stay on the second floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DuncanWilliamson
Reviewed 2 January 2014

From the moment we turned up, we had a very friendly reception. Alison made us coffee and biscuits and made us feel very welcome. She offered us lots of ideas on where we could visit and eat during our stay. She took us up a lovely winding staircase to our room, which was absolutely delightful! It was lovely and clean and had everything we needed, we were very happy :) In the morning, we went down to breakfast and Alison greeted us cheerily, we had a great selection of choice! We both had a lovely cooked breakfast and would definitely recommend our stay to all of our friends or anyone else visiting Lyme Regis.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aziz A
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I have only good things to report about my stay at the Kersbrook Hotel. Comfortable bed, warm room, upgraded to a more spacious room at no extra charge and the owners had no problem when I asked to check-in earlier in the day. The breakfast was also very tasty. A good place for an overnight stay in a good location in Lyme Regis - within easy walking distance of the beach too!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
#16 of 45 in Lyme Regis
Westwood Guest House
Westwood Guest House
#3 of 45 in Lyme Regis

Been to Kersbrook Guest Accommodation? Share your experiences!