“Great to find this place still going strong...”
Review of The Mill Cafe and Supper Club - CLOSED

The Mill Cafe and Supper Club
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cafe and Supper Club with outside seating in the oldest part of Lyme Regis
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We visited Lyme four years ago and loved this place. It seems to have gone from strength to strength. Food and service was absolutely superb, and the orange chocolate cake is well worth travelling for...

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Tucked away so you could be miles away from Lyme (an advantage to locals!) everything was fabulous - the ambience, the relaxed atmosphere but mostly the food. Utterly delicious. The carrot gnocchi I could eat for ever. The service is great - friendly but not encroaching, and - unlike some restaurants in Lyme (overlooking the Cobb) you are not left waiting for ages between courses. Nor are you hustled to leave your table. Really, really lovely restaurant. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Dropped in for a quick lunch and wasn't disappointed, quality food made with obvious care and attention to detail. Front of house very engaging, I work in the industry and was very impressed

1  Thank Breal1948
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My husband and I had a really lovely, relaxed meal here on March 8. The service was personal and couldn't have been friendlier and thank you Paul for this and also thanks to Stefano for the chat and advice on bread making. Our supper was very good indeed, by far the best food we had in Lyme that weekend and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend the restaurant to others. What Paul and Stefano set out to do, they certainly achieve and Lyme is lucky to have them. Thanks to you both!

1  Thank Katy P
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We went for supper this weekend. It was a lovely weekend weather wise and the place was full and there was a great atmosphere. They've introduced more choice since our last visit which I can understand - even if I loved having no choice. I had a simple but delicious chicken stew preceded by the most wonderful pumpkin risotto with medieval spices. A lemon posset with blackcurrant compote completed a terrific meal. My partner enjoyed her vegetarian dish - leek gratin with cheeses. I do like this place a lot and will be returning as often as I can.