“Visitor from London”

Tierra Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Price range: US$12 - US$33
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning modern restaurant using the best local, seasonal and organic produce in the South West. Suitable for vegetarians and foodies alike.
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Being a veggie I was very interested to learn (from a friend in London) about this vegetarian restaurant in Lyme Regis. When I was in Lyme on holiday recently i visited Tierra Kitchen twice on consecutive days because I was so extremely impressed with the food. The food was really tasty. I am sure anyone would love this restaurant regardless of whether they were vegetarian or not. The staff were very pleasant, and helpful full mark Tierra Kitchen you deserve recognition.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I ate here tonight with my son, who was a little dubious about a vegetarian restaurant but was definitely won over by our meal.

We both had the artichoke heart with asparagus, legumes, grains and tomatoes and it was SO GOOD. I have an allium sensitivity and the waitress was so nice about it and double-checked with the chef, who came and talked with me about my limits and customized my meal. My son had a strawberry dessert he said was terrific and I had the chocolate "pot" (like a pot de creme) with a blood orange sorbet that is the best sorbet I've ever had.

Amazing meal and wonderful staff--if you're visiting Lyme Regis, don't miss it. Tierra was recommended by our B&B hosts and I'm going to thank them.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Me, my boyfriend and mom visited earlier tonight and I loved it so much I had to write the review. We all found the food delicious, presented beautifully and the atmosphere was lovely. Can't wait to go back- a starter and main were so filling we did not get to sample the desserts. Thank you also to the friendly waitresses!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This has to be one of the tastiest meals I've ever had. Everything was so fresh, the flavours were simply delicious. I wish I lived closer so I could come back regularly. Didn't really know what I was ordering just pointed to one as I couldn't decide. My husband had something different which was also lovely. Defiantly worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We've been to Tierra Kitchen a few times now and it never fails to impress! The menu is varied and truly creative - vegetarian food that both looks and tastes wonderful. We're not vegetarians, but could easily be converted with food this delicious! Thank you Tierra Kitchen!