“Wonderful hotel and well sited”
Review of Alexandra

Alexandra
Ranked #39 of 83 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have put something on Trip Advisor as we thoroughly enjoyed our visit and the quality of the hotel, staff and service was brilliant. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Visited over the Easter weekend and took a high tea for £18 each. Loved the cheese sarny, the scones and brownies. Fabulous view and a no-rush atmosphere (a little too laid back on service we felt) meaning we could stroll the garden and slump on a lounger in the sun. Quite a posh place really - not everywhere has a McLaren MP4 outside.....

Reviewed 4 April 2014

A few minutes walk up from the Cobb, through lovely gardens. Difficult to park at the hotel itself.
We had three courses, wine & coffee for £100 ish. Which is a good price for what is probably the best hotel in Lyme Regis.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

An excellent Mother's Day lunch here (and perfect weather!). We have eaten at the Alexandra a few times and, from our experience at least, the food is on a par with that wellknown fish restaurant up the road and much better value. Thanks to the staff who were run off their feet on such a busy day but very accommodating - we had a lovely meal and afternoon.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

During a stay in Somerset, we spent time in Lyme Regis and had lunch at the Alexandra Hotel. I opted for starter and main and my friends for main and pudding. My mussels starter was perfect - plump mussels in a white wine sauce. My main course of 'fish and chips' with pea puree, chips and home made tartare sauce was delicious - perfect batter. My dining companions' fish pie and 'catch of the day' - sole on a bed of cous cous - were equally as delicious. My friends finished their meal with sticky toffee pudding and rhubarb fool, both of which received favourable comments. The two waiters who served us were very friendly and helpful.

A lovely meal in scenic surroundings - we were in the conservatory. Well worth a visit.