“Excellent food, friendly and helpful staff, very reasonably priced”
Review of Pizza Steakhouse

Pizza Steakhouse
Ranked #36 of 80 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Plymouth, UK
“Excellent food, friendly and helpful staff, very reasonably priced”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Sooooo happy with this meal and reasonable cost (we found it difficult to find a reasonably priced place to eat in the town.) It was all very pleasing. House wine also reasonably priced. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Highly recommended

• Visited March 2014

Bromley England
“Fab meal!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Brilliant meal, great service. We fancied a good steak and that's exactly what we got. Lovely service too, Waitress was lovely and the chef seemed delighted we enjoyed our food! Will be going back next trip!

Visited February 2014
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
“Crispy tasty pizza”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I shared a large pizza with a nice bottle of red on a Friday evening recently. The pizza had a great crispy base and was really tasty. Friendly service.

• Visited February 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good Value”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

It does what it says on the tin - pizza and steak in a small and cosy restaurant, clean and tidy. Pizza have a very generous topping and will take a person to finish a large one. I had the meat feast!!

Visited November 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“hidden gem”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We were looking for a place to eat where we could get a push chair in and came across this little restaurant. I had a fillet steak and my wife had a pizza and I have to say it was one of the most tasty steaks I have had and was very reasonably priced and my wife really enjoyed her pizza too. Great place to eat if you are looking for steak or pizza.

Visited November 2013