“Best place to eat in Lyme Regis”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of LBK Burger Bar

LBK Burger Bar
Ranked #10 of 80 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are a fully licenced family run restaurant. Specializing in homemade gourmet Beef, chicken & Vegetarian burgers We also offer local fish & chips and a full Sunday roast dinner menu. All of our meat & fish is ethically sourced and reared locally, where possible.
Newbury
“Best place to eat in Lyme Regis”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This place is fantastic, we visited while holidaying for a week in Lyme Regis, as suggested by a family member so we tried it out and it was fantastic... so fantastic we came back a second time!

The food was lovely, the burgers were juicy and tasty! and the sweet potato fries were out of this world! I tried the Sweet Chilli Burger and the BBQ Burger and they were the best burgers I've ever had... definitely better than the Nation Wide Gourmet Burger Company and every restaurant I have been to! ALSO, the cider selection was wonderful, beautiful local ciders and not too alcoholic! Very scrummy.

The prices were fantastic and the interior was done up lovely, especially the sparkly curtain type thing they had in the window!

Will certainly be visiting again and suggest anyone who hasn't been should!!

Thank you LBK!

• Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly burgers”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Went in for a quick takeaway burger. Restaurant was busy but the service was still quick. Food was excellent, you really taste the difference in the homemade burgers (made each day) and the frozen ones you get elsewhere. Wish I'd had the time to stay and eat in.

robbyrees, Owner at LBK Burger Bar, responded to this review, 24 September 2014
“Superb gourmet burger and chips ”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I stopped in on my way home 1 day to grab some dinner and had a classic burger and chips and all I gotta say is out of this world so much so that I pop back from time to time bout 10 mile from a neighbouring town with the family for a nice dinner next to the sea side happy days

Lyme Regis, United Kingdom
“Good but slightly slap dash”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband enjoyed his burger, I had the veggie option which was a bit bland, but I loved my sweet potato fries. The food was served in plastic 'baskets' I did not enjoy that aspect. On the whole the food was good and an asset to Lyme Regis.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank fluffycardie
Harrow, United Kingdom
“Great burger!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Relaxed, family run, great food, great value for month, my hubby is a burger expert and said one of the best burgers this side of the states

Visited July 2014