Review Highlights
First time on a paddle board for my dog. Great success.

I was quite surprised My doggie did so well on the paddle board considering his size & this was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
nataliadJ6293WF
via mobile
A great intro to paddle boarding

Highly recommended. Esther and Henry very good at getting you kneeling and standing on the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
RDun1515
Peterborough, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews paddle boarding charmouth beach great fun great instructor explained everything whole group anyone wishing amazing experience kids and adults year old daughter daisy lesson session beginners paddling teacher encouragement
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I booked a beginners lesson with Esther for my stepson and I this week in Charmouth and the experience was fantastic. She was so friendly and explained the basics brilliantly.

We were so impressed that we booked a second lesson with her in Lyme Regis a couple of days later and will probably be back again before we go home next week.

A must for anyone that wants to give paddle boarding a go.

Management response:Responded 31 August 2017

You must come back soon!! I had such fun with you both! Thanks again. E

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Brilliant from start to finish.

Esther was very responsive to initial emails, always quick to respond and tailor to our requirements as a party of five including adults and teenagers.

We had absolutely perfect conditions for our evening sundown lesson and cruise at Lulworth and Esther was absolutely brilliant balancing input when we needed it with freedom to enjoy the evening.

I can't recommend highly enough - thanks again Esther from us all!

My chest camera got a couple of great shot :) though mostly it just got wet!

Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Im so glad you all loved it. I had a blast with you all! Come again soon! E

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I booked a session with Esther, for me and my 12 year old daughter. This was our first stand up paddle boarding experience and it will not be our last! The sky was blue, the water was clear and we took in fabulous views of Lyme Regis from the bay. Esther was professional at all times. We were fortunate to have perfect conditions but if the weather had changed, I would have been completely confident in Esther's expertise to lead us through it.The boards were in top condition. Esther was very clear in her instructions and patient, only moving us on when we were ready. We felt invincible (nearly!) as we rounded the harbour and came into the beach. I would recommend this to anyone.

Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Thanks so much! We were blessed with amazing weather but not so when we had our second lesson yesterday - slightly more character building but I hope your youngest enjoyed riding with me on my board for the lesson. Hope to see you again soon! E

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Best day of the holiday! Could not recommend highly enough. Esther and Matt were such good company and great teachers. My daughter has only just turned nine and they had her standing up paddling despite the wind. They have her (and me!) so much encouragement and a great time.
We boarded at Lyme Regis but next year want to try Durdle Door as Esther was telling us about a group she took out at sunset. Sounded bliss!
We wouldn't book with another company. Esther's brilliant.

Management response:Responded 13 August 2017

Thanks so much Tessa - we loved taking you out and thanks for referring us to your friends! Come back soon! E

Reviewed 11 August 2017

A group of 12 of us all had our first paddle boarding experience last Saturday with Esther on Charmouth beach. The wind was pretty strong and the water was very choppy but we had so much fun and virtually all of us managed to stand up and do it despite the conditions. Esther is so friendly and made sure we were all having fun. She is great to learn from and had all the equipment we needed. I would highly recommend this experience if you're looking for something fun and adventurous to do on the Jurassic Coast. Just remember to stretch afterwards. Trust me on this!

Management response:Responded 13 August 2017

Ha ha sounds like there may have been a few sore muscles the next day! I had a blast with you lot and hope the rest of the birthday weekend was fun! I hope to see you all again soon! E