Review Highlights
First time on a paddle board for my dog. Great success.

I was quite surprised My doggie did so well on the paddle board considering his size & this was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
nataliadJ6293WF
via mobile
A great intro to paddle boarding

Highly recommended. Esther and Henry very good at getting you kneeling and standing on the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
RDun1515
Peterborough, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews paddle boarding charmouth beach great fun great instructor explained everything whole group anyone wishing amazing experience kids and adults year old daughter daisy lesson session beginners paddling teacher encouragement
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We were a large group of 18 comprised of various fitness levels and ages ranged from 14 - 53. We all had a marvellous time and even the first timers managed to stand up. The more experienced managed yoga poses and head stands. Ester is a fantastic instructor who takes safety seriously. She provided wetsuits and all the necessary equipment which was in excellent condition. She spent 3 hours with us in groups of 6. We will definitely do it again.

Management response:Responded 31 August 2017

Thanks so much - I had a lot of fun with you all! Hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a wonderful bank holiday weekend in sunny Dorset the highlight of which, for me, was my SUP introductory lesson with Esther at Charmouth beach. We were very lucky with the conditions. Blazing sun, clear blue skies and a perfectly calm sea!
After a few wobbles and shaky legs we were up quickly and paddling up and down the coast.
Esther is a very good teacher, exactly what this novice needed; calm, positive, patient and knowledgeable.
My confidence grew during the lesson and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I can't wait to try it again.
I have no hesitation in recommending Esther to anyone looking to try stand up paddle boarding in this lovely part of the U.K.

Thanks Esther, I think I have a new hobby!

Management response:Responded 31 August 2017

I had a blast with you! Thanks again - what a perfect day we had! There is nothing better than being on the water! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I booked a beginners lesson with Esther for my stepson and I this week in Charmouth and the experience was fantastic. She was so friendly and explained the basics brilliantly.

We were so impressed that we booked a second lesson with her in Lyme Regis a couple of days later and will probably be back again before we go home next week.

A must for anyone that wants to give paddle boarding a go.

You must come back soon!! I had such fun with you both! Thanks again. E

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Brilliant from start to finish.

Esther was very responsive to initial emails, always quick to respond and tailor to our requirements as a party of five including adults and teenagers.

We had absolutely perfect conditions for our evening sundown lesson and cruise at Lulworth and Esther was absolutely brilliant balancing input when we needed it with freedom to enjoy the evening.

I can't recommend highly enough - thanks again Esther from us all!

My chest camera got a couple of great shot :) though mostly it just got wet!

Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Im so glad you all loved it. I had a blast with you all! Come again soon! E

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I booked a session with Esther, for me and my 12 year old daughter. This was our first stand up paddle boarding experience and it will not be our last! The sky was blue, the water was clear and we took in fabulous views of Lyme Regis from the bay. Esther was professional at all times. We were fortunate to have perfect conditions but if the weather had changed, I would have been completely confident in Esther's expertise to lead us through it.The boards were in top condition. Esther was very clear in her instructions and patient, only moving us on when we were ready. We felt invincible (nearly!) as we rounded the harbour and came into the beach. I would recommend this to anyone.

Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Thanks so much! We were blessed with amazing weather but not so when we had our second lesson yesterday - slightly more character building but I hope your youngest enjoyed riding with me on my board for the lesson. Hope to see you again soon! E