Review Highlights
First time on a paddle board for my dog. Great success.

I was quite surprised My doggie did so well on the paddle board considering his size & this was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
nataliadJ6293WF
via mobile
A great intro to paddle boarding

Highly recommended. Esther and Henry very good at getting you kneeling and standing on the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
RDun1515
Peterborough, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews paddle boarding charmouth beach great fun great instructor explained everything whole group anyone wishing amazing experience kids and adults year old daughter daisy lesson session beginners paddling teacher encouragement
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I was one of four people in a group who went out for a paddle boarding lesson. Not only was the location absolutely stunning, but the quality of the lesson itself was great. There was a really good initial briefing, and then a very well-paced introduction to paddle boarding, first on land and then out on the water. Even though conditions were near perfect, it was clear that safety was always a primary concern, and the advice given to us consistently took that into consideration. The quality of the tuition was just right, being a superb balance between direction and correction, but with freedom to try things out as well. All in all, a really great introduction to the sport, and a lot of fun!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Our lesson was with Esther in Wareham on the Friday on the Bank Holiday weekend. Esther explain all we need to know on land then off we went. Fantastic interaction with all of our family group. If you have never done SUP then Esther is the one to teach you, as she is very calm and positive. We all thoroughly enjoyed our SUP experience.

Management response:Responded 31 August 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We had such a beautiful day and paddle - a great day indeed! Hope to see you all again!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We were a large group of 18 comprised of various fitness levels and ages ranged from 14 - 53. We all had a marvellous time and even the first timers managed to stand up. The more experienced managed yoga poses and head stands. Ester is a fantastic instructor who takes safety seriously. She provided wetsuits and all the necessary equipment which was in excellent condition. She spent 3 hours with us in groups of 6. We will definitely do it again.

Management response:Responded 31 August 2017

Thanks so much - I had a lot of fun with you all! Hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a wonderful bank holiday weekend in sunny Dorset the highlight of which, for me, was my SUP introductory lesson with Esther at Charmouth beach. We were very lucky with the conditions. Blazing sun, clear blue skies and a perfectly calm sea!
After a few wobbles and shaky legs we were up quickly and paddling up and down the coast.
Esther is a very good teacher, exactly what this novice needed; calm, positive, patient and knowledgeable.
My confidence grew during the lesson and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I can't wait to try it again.
I have no hesitation in recommending Esther to anyone looking to try stand up paddle boarding in this lovely part of the U.K.

Thanks Esther, I think I have a new hobby!

Management response:Responded 31 August 2017

I had a blast with you! Thanks again - what a perfect day we had! There is nothing better than being on the water! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I booked a beginners lesson with Esther for my stepson and I this week in Charmouth and the experience was fantastic. She was so friendly and explained the basics brilliantly.

We were so impressed that we booked a second lesson with her in Lyme Regis a couple of days later and will probably be back again before we go home next week.

A must for anyone that wants to give paddle boarding a go.

You must come back soon!! I had such fun with you both! Thanks again. E