“Beyond all expectations!!!”
Review of Bryanston Cottage

Bryanston Cottage
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blandford Forum
Bryanston Cottage
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My brother and I had gone done for the Abbey Reunion and had decided to stay at Bryanston cottage for the couple of days whilst down. From the first phone call I knew we had found the right place. Lexi was kind and accommodating and it turned out to be the best decision we ever made. When we arrived John and Lexi both introduced themselves and their beautiful cottage. The scenery is breathtaking and the cottage is absolutely stunning. If you get a chance to visit Dorset this is the place to stay. Their hospitality and kindness blew us away! They even ironed my brothers shirt for him and loaned him socks! Needless to stay, I will be returning back to stay with them soon. They are wonderful people, running a wonderful homely cottage with 5 star service and a delicious cooked breakfast! I wholeheartedly recommend a visit!!!!

Room Tip: If I could give them 10/10 for service I would!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Driving through the gates of Bryanston Cottage brings you to a really extra special B&B. It is quaint, elegant and yet very homely. It is hard to believe you are right in the middle of the town as the only view from the rooms is of a lovely garden with countryside beyond. It is so restful and relaxing - a little oasis of peace and tranquillity.

Lexi and John are charming hosts offering lovely homemade cake and tea on arrival and delicious cake in our room each evening as well as fresh milk on the hospitality tray - a lovely touch. Our twin room was very spacious with very elegant and comfortable beds, excellent shower and lovely décor throughout. The breakfasts were superbly cooked and served by Win, aided by Tom in a large but cosy open plan farmhouse-style kitchen/diner.

We stayed 4 nights which went far too quickly. We chose Bryanston Cottage as we were impressed by the photos on the website and the Trip Advisor reviews but it exceeded our expectations. The warmth, friendliness and extra touches made Bryanston Cottage the perfect B&B in which to stay and to visit the many interesting places around.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My fiancée and I stayed here after attending a family party at The Blandford School. We were welcomed by Wyn and Tom where we enjoyed a cup of tea and piece of homemade cherry cake. We stayed in the studio flat which we found extremely comfortable, warm and welcoming. The 'Out of Africa' theme may not be to everyone's taste but we found it added individual character separated from the rest of the cottage. There were lovely views across the garden and adjoining countryside. The breakfast was amazing, fresh fruit, natural yoghurt, granola, cereals, toast, full English, the list is endless. All was presented immaculately and tasted delicious. The both of us would highly recommend a stay with Lexi and John at Bryanston Cottage.

Room Tip: If you are returning late from a function the studio has its own entrance thus meaning minimal distu...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Enroute from Jersey to Suffolk, stumbled on Bryanston Cottage on the web. We could not have been welcome more warmly by the hosts, Lexi and John, beautiful house and surrounding
This will be my stop over every opportunity I get as I travel to and from the channel islands to England.
Six stars from me, my partner and my pet dog Muffin, who loved the grounds

Room Tip: The African room is a must
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2013

You could be forgiven for passing by this fabulous place, if you are the kind of person that judges a book by the cover. From the outside she hides her light under a bushel ... but once inside, you will, I'm sure be hugged in the same way that we were! And the views and grounds are to die for.

Lexi & John, firmly supported by Wynne & Tom create a warm, luxurious and uber comfy home from home - you could not ask for more, although on occasion I may have been tempted to ask for more home made cake that was always waiting for us after our days out - very scrummy ....and I need the recipe for the coffee & walnut please Lexi!!!

Breakfast was excellent, great quality and served with a smile from Wynne & Tom, along with some banter and conversation which makes the experience much more warming.

If I have one regret, it would be giving this place such a glowing review, that it may be fully booked the next time I want to stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Top_Cat_ZXR400
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Absolutely brilliant! From the moment we arrived we were spoilt by the housekeeper, Wyn. Everything was just perfect - tea and cakes, comfy beds, home cooked breakfast and so peaceful. The gardens were delightful. The house is within easy walking distance of the town.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Bryanston Cottage is a beautiful home with warm and attentive hosts that cannot do enough for you. From the moment we arrived, we were spoilt with tea and cakes, a big beautiful twin bedroom with large comfy beds, a lovely bathroom with plenty of hot water and a super view out onto the garden. The car parking was safe and secure and all this within very easy walking distance to the town. (and no traffic noise either!)

Wyn and Tom looked after us each morning for breakfast which was delightful and Lexi was always on hand during the day with tea and cakes, even offering us supper one evening when we were delayed.

I have to confess that i had never stayed in a B&B before however this was a really great experience and I will be sure to return again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
#1 of 3 in Winterborne Zelston
Bassets B&B
Bassets B&B
#2 of 3 in Winterborne Zelston

Been to Bryanston Cottage? Share your experiences!