A beautiful setting with classic gardens with lovely seating areas very close to the river where otters can be seen playing. Plenty of umbrellas when the weather is hot outside. Inside the hotel the decor is classic Art Deco. Spacious, cool and has a contemporary feel. The lunchtime menu is just enough without causing you to sit and feel like you have over eaten at lunchtime. Pleasant staff,polite and cheerful. Free parking is another plus point if you are staying at the hotel. Well worth a visit whether you are booking a room or just enjoying lunch or even a coffee.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Hotel Blandford Forum
- Best Western Blandford Forum
- Blandford Forum Best Western
- The Crown Hotel Blandford Forum, Dorset