1.very friendly staff.
2.not over priced.
3.the bed was very comfortable and the room was not too small you could move around.
4.did not have to venture out could eat drink and sleep there.
5. near stansted airport.
6. they overcharged us, but emailed us and gave us a refund.
7. we stayed for 2 nights then rebooked on our return journey
8. would stay again.
9. beds need mattress cover rather than the sheet straight onto the matress.
10 nothing seemed too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cricketers Arms is the ideal place to stay whether you’re on business, travelling to the airport, attending a wedding or simply visiting the area. We have 10 beautiful, individually designed bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and lots of homely touches. Some are more modern, with contemporary furnishings and splashes of bold colour; others are more traditional, with antique pieces and soft, muted colours. All have really comfortable king or super kingsize beds, with good linen, luxurious throws and piles of cushions, as well as powerful showers, fluffy white towels and lovely toiletries. One room even has a stunning free-standing bath. There’s also a digital flat screen television, direct dial telephone and free Wi-Fi in every room to use during your stay and you can treat yourself to champagne and chocolates on arrival, too.We have a choice of rooms from doubles, superior doubles and twins to junior suites and family rooms – three have their own staircase up from the restaurant so you can put the children to bed and enjoy a relaxed supper. Eat, and sleep well and have a hearty English breakfast the next day. Enjoy great value too; rooms start at £65 for the night, with a family room costing £135, including breakfast. As well as being ideal for getting to or from Stansted airport, the Cricketers Arms is just a stone’s throw from Parklands in Quendon, so if you’re attending a wedding there and need somewhere to stay, just give us a call. We also have a big car park where you can leave your car for free during your holiday if you travel from Stansted. Stay one night with us and get your trip off to the perfect start, and if you’re back late, have a comfy night with us before heading home. We can book transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Cricketers' Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cricketers` Arms Hotel Saffron Walden
- Cricketers Arms Saffron Walden
- The Cricketers' Arms Saffron Walden, Essex