“Fantastic best Indian around by far”
Review of Kasturi - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Description: 01255 240299 ‎CO12 3DS
Description: 01255 240299 ‎CO12 3DS
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Food is great,delicious and has to be also the best takeaway in town. Wouldnt go anywhere else!! Tried joi once and totally regretted it. Keep up.the good work

1  Thank katienmayhew82

Reviewed 3 October 2012

As a local I decided to try out the new Indian in harwich, as I arrived the front staff were too busy on there phones and didn't realise we were standing there, we finally got our table, the food was ok not the best. I say the service was abysmal getting a curry at a time the decor is decent but it doesn't fit the Indian theme in my opinion. I would recommend going to manning tree moghul or mossla in Kirby or the Joi in harwich all great Indians.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

First time at this restaurant and will return for sure, far better than the other indian in town. Was impressed pretty much all round. Portions are generous (all of us left a little of our meal and so did the table adjacent) and the food is of high standard. Large quality lumps of moist breast chicken, no dry or rough old chicken here! Friendly attentive service. Only area I can think of for improvement is building decor, it doesnt quite match the high standards in other areas. Thats not to say its very bad it just could be better.

Date of visit: March 2012
1  Thank EssexPalin
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I have visited this restaurant 6-8 times in the last 4 months and have always enjoyed the food I have ordered. It has just celebrated a year in business and I am sure it will enjoy many more! They can handle big parties too without a problem as we found out the other day for 20 of us. It was a top night!

Date of visit: December 2011
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Kasturi has been open for around a year now. The food is excellent and the staff always helpful. The restaurant is normally busy at weekends and worth booking.

They also deliver in the local area.

Date of visit: September 2011