“Excellent”

Ho Ho Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 38 Restaurants in Forrest City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Visited the new remodeled restaurant. Very nice, great atmosphere, good service & GREAT food (large portions) . My favorite place at Forrest City.

1  Thank grcilani

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The restaurant has been recently remodeled, and the food is still delicious. The dine-in experience is so much better now!

1  Thank YayVacation8
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

I had Ho Ho's recommended for delivery by the desk clerk at my hotel. I had an assortment of appetizers along with shrimp fried rice. Service was prompt & food piping hot. I've had better Chinese fare but this weary traveller wasn't disappointed.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

On our way to Kansas,we had a delightful meal at Ho Ho. Weeknights is order from the menu. Our Mongolian Shrimp and Broccoli and Mushrooms were very good. The chef came out to ask how our meal was and mentioned he pays particular attention to his vegetarian menu items. The waitress was refreshing after our patience was spent, being stuck in construction traffic. The food was prompt and nice and hot. Don't be put off by the old building, and few cars. This place does a large take out business. If you are looking for modern Chinese, this is not it. But, if you want good food with ample portions, and a place to recoup from your travel day, Come on In!

1  Thank festivalroo
Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

One of those rare tines when grazing from the buffet may have been the better option.

Waitress was friendly enough, but we obviously threw her a curve by asking to order from the menu instead of going for the buffet. She was clueless about any of the items listed on the menu. We stayed very basic with kung pao chicken & chicken and vegtables. Results we not horrible, but I would bever bother to try a second time.

Ho Ho wouldn't last long in the Houston market. If this is the sole Chinese offering in Forrest City, I feel sorry for the residents

1  Thank dflickd