“Yum” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

very good food. Reasonably priced for the takeout Buffett. I wasnt Crazy about the General TSO chicken (which sucks because that is one of my favorite Chinese dishes) but everything else is fantastic!!! I eat there regularly . mmm just thinking about it makes me wanna go get a plate... yeP,I talked myself into it Gotta go. you should too

Sutton
“Not so good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

When we entered the restaurant, the first thing we noticed was tables that had not been bussed. Several of them. We were fairly early for dinner, still getting used to the time change. Still, we would have liked the buffet to be a little more stocked than it was. We did ask for more fried rice but what we got was really not that edible. Very starchy and stuck together. We would not stop here again and would not recommend.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Lois M
“Difficult review”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012 via mobile

The reason this review is difficult is because the people were so nice. I did order 15/20 minutes before they closed but I know that wasn't the reason it was so bad. Moo shu vegetable came with Mexican flour tortillas. Overall the food was way too salty. Msg??? Ugh...the family who runs this place were sweet but the food was terrible.

• 4 of 5 bubbles