Magnolia Inn
Red Roof
Econo Lodge(Forrest City)
Quality Inn(Forrest City)
TripAdvisor
Luxury Inn & Suites(Forrest City)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I should have known something was wrong when I checked in and a sign said no refund after 15 minutes after check-in. The 15 minutes was gone by the time our fellow passengers were booking a room. We had just traveled 12 hours and were exhausted. The room was filthy beyond imagination. The floor was so dirty, I could not pull my shoes off. It had not been vacuumed in quite some time. The commode was not clean. The inside of the commode bowl was dirty and badly stained. One bed in the room had dirty sheets, the other bed's sheets were dingy looking. This is my first bad hotel review. I could not let others go here uninformed. The hotel advertised a hot breakfast. The breakfast area was not clean and breakfast consisted of cereal, frozen milk, coffee that had a grease skim on top, and biscuits and gravy. One side of the building appeared to have had a recent fire and was boarded up. We were put on the top floor and the railing gave away when touched.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jean P
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Well when we got here the lady at the desk was really nice. Then when we made it to the room there was no towels or rags, the beds felt like soft rocks, and the pillows were like cardboard. My mom wanted a wake up call for 6 am. and we were never called. When we made it to the loby there was nobody and the counter, when she finally showed her face she came and sat down in front of tv and watched MTV, didn't asked if we needed anything! The wifi sucked I couldn't keep connected to the Internet and when it was working, it was slower than Christmas! Never gonna stay at an annother country hearth ever! I hope u read these reviews before u decide to stay! Unlike wat we did!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Stayed here for two days and my experience was horrible. The first night my truck got ran into about ten o-clock, by the time I got out of bed and my clothes on they were gone. My truck was damaged so bad it had to be towed to a shop. I had to stay and get my job done or I yould have left. I will never stay here again, the place is a dump.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2011

Checked into a double at 8pm and was tired and went to sleep. Woke up to coffee ready to make but no coffee cups, not enough towels for two people and black mold on the bottom of the shower curtain (see photo). Obviously we did not shower. We mentioned the issue to the counter help, wanted to speak to a manager - he wasn't there and I left my phone number - he hasn't called me yet. Counter could not provide me with a check out receipt because she did not have computer access. This is an absolute dump and should be reported to the health dept! Counter help recommended the Mexican restaurant at the Days Inn - that food sucked too!

Room Tip: Whatever you do, avoid this dump. Picture of the shower curtain below
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I have never stayed in a hotel as bad as this one. The firt room we were given had not been cleaned and it was 8pm!! The second room was not clean either but at least the bed was made. The room smelt of cigarette smoke and looked as though all they did after the last guests was change the sheets (maybe) The pillows and pillow cases were filthy, the surfaces were sticky, dirty fridge, no glass plate in the microwave, only 1 towel and a bath mat. There were cars coming and going all night - we decided that this was the base of the towns "ladies of the night"and that was why weren't given a room on the ground floor. We skipped the hot breakfast. The only thing going for this place was the good wifi. Room rate was $68 inc. tax

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple