“Amazing!!!!!! :) ”

Hummingbird Cafe Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Dursley
Cuisines: Caribbean, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: By day we are a small, friendly cafe where you can enjoy a simple Latte or enjoy a full English breakfast, we also offer lighter snacks such as Paninis, sandwiches and cakes. Watch out for our speciality evenings, we specialise in Caribbean food, however we also put on other evenings offering Polish & Thai Cuisine. With prior notice we can cater for food allergies and intolerances. All food is prepared freshly on the premises therefore allergies are not an issue for us. We look forward to seeing you.
Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing!!!!!! :) ”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Amazing food! Been a few times for coffee and breakfast and always at a high standard. People who moan that it takes time when busy are clearly not after quality! Lovely waitressing staff who made us feel warm and welcoming every time.
Carrabian evening was amazing! Brilliant choice of foods. And the attention to detail when taking into consideration about diatry needs is amazing.
Polish night was also brilliant! Amazing atmosphere and such a laugh!
All in all a lovely cafe. Will definitely go again and again! :-)

2 Thank JB1111111

“Fab”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely restaurant with excellent service. Tasty food in a lovely environment. Hope to go to one of the speciality nights soon

2 Thank Helen D
Dursley, United Kingdom
“Amazing Transformation”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Just what the place needed. It has been given an amazing makeover and now feels very welcoming from outside and cosy once inside. The atmosphere is exactly what you'd expect from a local cafe, with relaxing music and friendly staff. A great addition to the town!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Smania000
Cam, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb Cooked Breakfast”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Today was not the first time I have ventured into these premises for a meal and on the previous occasions I have made comments about the food.
I am happy to say all of my comments have been taken on board and can verify the following...

I asked for a full English with coffee and was served with a very warm welcome by Mandy who made every effort to make I felt welcome.
The coffee was served to my table within 3 minutes piping hot.

The breakfast followed 6 minutes later and everything was cooked properly exactly as I asked and very hot through out.The fact that the staff asked if there was any thing else I needed and made sure that before I had eaten halfway if everything was OK and to my satisfaction shows proof that they take great care and pride in their work and customer satisfaction.

Very impressive staff ,great food,and such a warm welcome means I will definately be goiing back again and again.

Thank you very much especially for listening.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Malthead
Minehead
“Can't wait for my next visit”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I've eaten in many places before, but this has to be one of the best of it's type. The first impression is great with pretty tables outside and lovely decoration inside, the food was fantastic (especially the scrummy cakes), and the staff make you feel as if your experience there really matters to them. Will definitely be back for more.

• Visited April 2014