“Buzzing on a late Friday afternoon”
Review of The Britannia

The Britannia
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Nailsworth
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Warm bar and dinning, friendly staff, relax and comforting!!
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Fantastic atmosphere here. Very busy . My two friends had the risotto and said it was tasty . My other friend had the fish cake which she said was ok . I had the ploughmans, the ham was delicious , the cheese was warm :( the scotch egg was rubbery :( the flat bread was good. Sadly not the best meal I have had here. We also ordered Chips but they tasted like they had been cooked hours earlier and then reheated :( we did make a complaint and got our money back on the chips . The service was good. What I particularly DIDNT like was the kitchen staff and chefs walking through the restaurant to go outside and have a cigarette ! Twice . Sorry not professional at all. Enjoyed the pubs feel to it . Would go back but don't know if I would eat here again.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Fabulous menu and great service in a fine old pub. We had a meal for 4. The vegan in our party was well catered for. Excellent friendly service.

1  Thank ian s
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Nothing to dislike. Food and ambience great. Setting and service lovely. A nice pub with great food.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Really yummy food, I had the pork belly which was very scrummy, but for £14, I would of liked a bit more for my money. It didn't fill me up, so I was a little disappointed there, a little bit more veg and potato and I would of been very happy.
I would return, but would probably choose another dish just for value for money, not because if quality may I assure you :-)

1  Thank tezzamcvezza
Reviewed 9 July 2014

If you like stone baked pizzas, these are the very best around. Try the favorita or the veggie supreme... delightful! The staff are lovely too!