“How lucky we are.....”

Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Nailsworth
Price range: US$9 - US$51
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Set in the heart of the vibrant Cotswold town of Nailsworth, The Olive Tree provides a happy, welcoming atmosphere buzzing with life.From early morning, locals and visitors alike enjoy the Olive Tree experience. It's a great place to meet friends, do lunch or eat out in the evening. Come and see for yourself.
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“How lucky we are.....”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

.....to have such a lovely friendly restaurant just 2 miles away. We have occasionally enjoyed a light lunch at The Olive Tree but this time my wife and I went along for an evening meal. We were more than pleased with our decision - a really extensive menu (how do they do it?), with a bewildering array of tempting choices. The service was just top-notch and the courses came promptly, not that we were rushed one little bit. I was able to amend my sea-food pasta choice to accommodate a special dietary requirement - no trouble. This place is such great value in every way that we will be back for sure.

• Visited June 2014

Stroud, United Kingdom
“My favourite café/restaurant”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The Olive Tree has it all: friendly service, excellent food and a great atmosphere. Whether it's a quick morning coffee, a leisurely lunch with friends or a romantic evening meal for two, the Olive Tree somehow manages to suit all occasions.

There's a great range of delicious meals to choose from, including plenty of choice for vegetarians. We drop in about once a month, whenever we visit Nailsworth. Our latest visit was a birthday celebration with half-a-dozen friends and as usual, we had a great time.

If you get a chance to visit, don't hesitate!

• Visited April 2014
Stroud, United Kingdom
“Great service good food”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I Had a business lunch today at the olive tree and must say Paddy and the team were great. Good food, and very efficient service, ideal place to meet.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“a must.......”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

the choice of menu, the service and quality of food have made this restaurant the first place I will revisit when in the area. Outstanding.

Cambridge, UK
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We ate lunch here today. I had the lamb tagine which was amazing. Husband and kids had pizza which was also one of the best pizzas I've ever tasted(had to swipe a bit to try!).

There are so many nice dishes on the menu. I would love to live close to here so I could keep coming back to try everything. Unfortunately, we are just staying in the village for a few days, but if we are ever in the area again we would definitely come back.