“Best Birthday Ever!”

Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Nailsworth
Price range: US$10 - US$56
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Set in the heart of the vibrant Cotswold town of Nailsworth, The Olive Tree provides a happy, welcoming atmosphere buzzing with life.From early morning, locals and visitors alike enjoy the Olive Tree experience. It's a great place to meet friends, do lunch or eat out in the evening. Come and see for yourself.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We arrived at around 5.30pm, two adults, two children, and were met with a very warm welcome - a really good menu and excellent value for money were the deciding factors to come to the Olive Tree and I'm so glad we did. The atmosphere built as the evening went on - informal, relaxing and friendly.

The seafood linguine was v. good, a 9.5 out of 10!

Thank you for a great birthday dinner......

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Had a great family brunch on Saturday - good service and great food. Olive Tree breakfasts for three of us - with adjustments (no mushrooms etc) all catered for perfectly. Croissant and ham also very good. We then moved onto tea coffee and cakes (and more cakes) as well - I enjoyed the lemon cake :)

1  Thank Flying_Duck_64
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I visited early Saturday evening and was greeted by a friendly server, took a seat outside, which is a lovely space, and ordered a pizza and wine from the menu. The selection is good and well priced. Food was served well and in good time, though I wouldn't have minded if it took longer, as it was such a nice place to sit on a sunny day. A thoroughly positive experience. I felt compelled to write a favourable review.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Just had lunch at the Olive Tree with the kids, as always food is superb and the service faultless - the lunchtime sized Spaghetti Bolognese is just the right size for our always hungry 7 year old, and the rest of us enjoyed the freshly made pizza's although two of us had to take some home with us for tea!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stopped into The Olive Tree today for lunch after hearing great things about it, we are often looking for Mediterranean type places to eat as my husband is Portuguese and naturally prefers that style of food.
We were greeted when we arrived and sat immediately by a very friendly waitress who couldn't have been more attentive considering it was a lovely day and the restaurant seemed constantly busy for a lunch time sitting. The menu was wide and varied, vegan menu included which was fantastic and we were advised on down sizing the Pasta dishes for a cheaper price (which is what my husband probably should have done!!).
The food when it arrived was lovely, as mentioned my husband had Chorizo Carbonara which he struggled to finish due to the amount, great value for money while I had a Chicken, Prosciutto & Mozzarella salad which was delicious, we had starters and drinks and it came to £26.50 - a very reasonable bill for such a large lunch!
The Olive Tree appears to be a very popular place to eat in Nailsworth, we travelled from nearby Stroud to try it and I have to say we were delighted with the service and will definitely be back to eat again.