“Friendly staff and lovely food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Mill

The Mill
Ranked #17 of 163 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff and lovely food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We recently visit a friend in the local hospital in Boston. We are not familiar with the local area and we drove past this restaurant on our way back to London and thought we would grab a bite to eat prior to our journey.
We were met by friendly bar staff and were told that the restaurant inside was fully booked being a Saturday but we were offered the bar area or outside. It was a lovely day so we opted to eat outside. We found the staff very attentive and polite and the service was good. The food portions were generous and tasty and both myself and my husband thought the presentation of the food was great.
The restaurant does not look much from the outside but its worth a visit for its tasty food!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank dicksoncl

Lincolnshire
“Improvements needed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I came in for a meal mid week, they were busy so we sat in the bar area. We waited a while for someone to take our order, in the end my husband had to go up and get the waiter. My husband ordered monk fish, however a couple of minutes later they waiter came up and said they had run out, he ordered red mullet instead.

To our amazement, a couple of gentlemen who's order was taken after us, got thier monkfish!!!!

My husband's red mullet was full of bones, there was no warning given by the waiter of this..... it was nice but my husband had to keep pulling bones from his mouth and teeth.

We were asked if everything was ok, but we were both too tired to complain......we did get some money knocked off the bill due to the monk fish issue. Normally if there is an issue I will complain...........

The bar area is too dark need put in more lightening and make it more friendly, the waiting staff need to be trained more on customer service..

Positive notes: the eating area looks nice, the food was good and tasty...... beer was good....

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank bumbleweed_9
Lincolnshire
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Just an ordinary pub nothing that sticks out and if anything it lacks finesse. Portions were ok infact if anything they were too much.

Visited June 2014
“Very Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great food, great atmosphere, great menu.

Italian style menu and vert tasty, Thank you.

Staff and owner very attentive and responsive without being "in your face"

Visited May 2014
boston, lincolnshire
“Lovely meal and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

My cousin was over from Nottingham last Saturday and we decided to try out the food at the Mill not having visited for a long time. The food was top quality as was the service. Very obliging staff and a really nice atmosphere. Myself and my husband will be back very soon .

• Visited June 2014